Orhangazi Ultra Maratonu 90K
Orhangazi Ultra Marathon is an individual trail race. It turns the southern half of Lake Iznik. Starts in Orhangazi, finishes in Iznik. Mostly fast tracks with technical trail sections. Natural beauty, local culture and history is along the route.
Due to semi autonomy concept, trailer carry obligatory equipment and supplies and have limited number of aid stations with defined supplies on course.
Iznik Ultra starts on Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 08:00 in "Örnekköy İskele Pub". It ends in Iznik at 01:00 on Sunday, May 22, 2022.
Track Time Limit – 17 hours
Track Length: 88,7 km
Total Altitude Gain: 2790 m
Total Descend: 2790 m
You can reach the course of the 2021 edition here.
|90K ARA KONTROL NOKTALARI|
|NO||ADI||ETAP KM||TOP. KM||ETAP TIRM.||TOP. TIRM.||ETAP İNİŞ||TOP. İNİŞ||MAKS. SÜRE||ZAMAN SINIRI||İKMAL|
Nutrition on Course and Checkpoints
Here are the intermediate places where family/friend support can be obtained on the Iznik Ultra 160K track:
**Athletes cannot receive outside assistance for the remainder of the course.
There are fountains alongside the road as the course follow village roads. Reliable sources will be announced at the end of February.
• Drinking Water will be available almost at all of the checkpoints.
• 3 levels of refreshment points will be available:
- Su: There will be water and may be coke too.
- Mini: Water, coke, tea, coffee, chocolate, biscuits, crackers, some fruit (banana, mandarin slices, etc.), and soup at some of the locations.
- Ikmal: All the supplies that mini offers plus support crew can assist their runner.
• Each participant will use his/her own cup for drinks.
After 18 April 18:00 every competitor must wear Hi-vis vest or belt and have their lights on before passing Derbent Control Point or they may be disqualified.