x= Mandatory o= Optional
* Organisation may cancel this rule before the race due to weather condition.
After 19:00 every competitor must wear Hi-vis vest or belt and have their lights on before passing Derbent Control Point or they may be disqualified.
Supporting Crew and Equipment
• It is possible to have supporting crew and have them supply the racer in checkpoints allowed by the organization (food and beverages, clothing).
• Supporting crew can only supply the racer within 50 meters to the checkpoint.
• The crew can’t take racer’s obligatory equipment while supplying, in this case the racer gets disqualified.
• 1 hour time penalty will be given to any racer who gets supplies except the permitted areas.
• Dropbags can be filled and handed before start to be carried to Sölöz 92K check-point(for İznik Ultra 160K participants). Dropbags should be sealed and weight should be within the limits of the material.