x= Mandatory o= Optional
* Organisation may cancel this rule before the race due to weather condition.
The lanterns and reflective vests of the competitors who pass through the Derbent checkpoint as of 21 May 19:30 and the Çamdibi checkpoint as of 21 May 20:20 must be on. Otherwise, they will be disqualified.
Supporting Crew and Equipment
• It is possible to have supporting crew and have them supply the racer in checkpoints allowed by the organization (food and beverages, clothing).
• Supporting crew can only supply the racer within 50 meters to the checkpoint.
• The crew can’t take racer’s obligatory equipment while supplying, in this case the racer gets disqualified.
• 1 hour time penalty will be given to any racer who gets supplies except the permitted areas.
• Dropbags can be filled and handed before start to be carried to Sölöz 92K check-point(for İznik Ultra 160K participants). Dropbags should be sealed and weight should be within the limits of the material.