Fees and Participation
Participation in competitions is paid. Contest participation fee includes:
- Marked Race Course
- Bib Number & Timing Chip
- Completion Medal
- Sponsor Gifts, Coupons, Brochures
- Online Certificate of Completion
- Rich Finishing Treats in the Post-arrival Catering Area
- Safety Point
- Race T-shirt (The 14K and 5K Race kit includes a bandana instead of a t-shirt. The kid's race kit does not include a t-shirt or bandana)
|19-21 April 2024 Iznik Ultra Marathon Registration Fees|
|Registration + Participation Fee|
|Race||< 21/06/2023||< 31/07/2023||< 15/10/2023||< 31/12/2023||Açıklanacak|
|İznik Ultra 160K||1750 TL||2200 TL||2800 TL||2950 TL||-|
|160K Relay DUO||2800 TL||3500 TL||3800 TL||3950 TL||-|
|Orhangazi Ultra 90K||1500 TL||1950 TL||2500 TL||2650 TL||-|
|Dikilitas Ultra 75K||1500 TL||1950 TL||2100 TL||2150 TL||-|
|Mountain Marathon 50K||1000 TL||1250 TL||1600 TL||1700 TL||-|
|Derbent Trail 25K||650 TL||800 TL||1100 TL||1200 TL||-|
|Çamdibi 14K||400 TL||500 TL||700 TL||750 TL||-|
|Historical City Run 5K||300 TL||380 TL||550 TL||600 TL||-|
|Kids Run||80 TL||100 TL||150 TL||150 TL||-|
Note: Early registration fees: Valid for the first 20 registrations in all races. When the quota is full, it is passed to the upper level without waiting for the date. Valid for the first 50 registrations in other races.
Note: No new registrations will be taken at the registration desk on race day.
Note: The courses are in a structure that will give points to the UTMB organization. Follow the scores on the course page.
Children aged 4-12 run with 3 different starts in 3 different age groups.
- No chip measurement in running.
- The first 3 chairs are evaluated for 10-12 years old and 7-9 years old.
- No time is kept for children aged 6 and younger, no lectern classification is made.
- Race number, finishing medal, finishing bonus and digital certificate are included in the registration fee.
Online Registration Notes
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Participation in the Iznik Ultra Marathon can be provided at www.iznikultra.com with a participation fee to be collected by using a credit or debit card. After the payment is made, the registration will be completed. Payments made by credit card, debit card or money order are binding, non-deferable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable, subject to local written law.
- The signed contract is within the scope of the right of withdrawal exceptions pursuant to Subparagraph G of Article 15 of the Regulation on Distance Contracts dated 27 November 2014. For this reason, by accepting this agreement, you agree that you cannot exercise your right of withdrawal.
- The organizer undertakes to deliver the competitor's t-shirt, which is included in the race fee, to the applicant after the competition, in case of cancellations notified in writing 15 days before the race (1 April 2023) or earlier. The beneficiary can have the t-shirt removed with his/her designated agent, come and collect it or request a paid cargo against the address.
- Registration fee or chest number is not transferable.
- The competitor himself can make the unpaid application under "My Applications". Final course fee is paid.
- No changes can be made in the applications for which the payment has been made, as of the last registration day.
Change requests can be made within the following framework:
For changes requested before the last registration day:
- No refunds will be made for transitions to cheaper courses.
- The difference is added to the higher paid courses.
For changes requested after the last registration day:
- The change is made only before the race kit is prepared, with a 100 TL transaction fee in line with the vacant places.
Certification and Prerequisites
- For Iznik Ultra 25K - 50K and 160K/Solo races, a valid athlete license or equivalent health report is required.
- Health certificate is not required for Çamdibi 14K and Iznik 5K UNESCO Run, risk acceptance form is sufficient.
- You must download your health report or license during registration or later, by scanning and uploading it from the user panel, from the My Applications section. Please click to download the health report.
- Young people over the age of 10 and presenting a parental permission can participate in the Iznik Historical City Run.
- Participants who will participate in the 14K and Iznik Historical City Run can also participate in the run by signing the waiver prepared by the organization.
Paralympic, Disabled and Special Athlete Registration
- A special category is not opened for paralympic, disabled or special athletes in Iznik Ultra races. Athletes with the physical and mental abilities required by each race participate equally and are evaluated in the general and age classification of the race. For the safety of the race and its participants, there is a quota of paralympic, disabled and special athletes separated by each race distance.
- 10 people in 5K races and 3 people in other races.
- In case of showing a disability, paralympic license or special athlete certificate in the 5K race, free registration is made within the quota.
- 50% discount from the registration fee for other races.
- The registration conditions also include the guide runner if the athlete needs a guide.
* For paralympic, disabled and special athlete registration, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. After the control process, the registration process is completed with the transmitted code.